Hello Everyone,
I am soooooo sorry that I have not posted in a while, but a lot has been going on in the York family. Let me update you all a little bit about me. I have been doing good, mama and daddy feed me a little now from a bottle, and I try to hold it myself, but I can't do it right now. I have a doctor appt. Friday for my month check up... Can you believe I have been in the world almost a month? Well now now to the why I titled this blog "See you later Mawmaw York". Mawmaw York has been sick for a little while, but Now she is all better, she is Home now with the Lord, and her Husband, and a whole lot of other people. She left this world Sunday afternoon, and now she is waiting by the river for all of us. I have heard a lot of stories about her, but the good news is that I did get to see her one time, and she held me. I do have something in common with her, my middle name, Mae. I can't wait until I can see her again, but I know Mawmaw nanny and Pawpaw, and all the rest can't either. I didn't tell her bye, because I will see her again one day. Will I better get ready to take a nap.
Love you all,
Jessika Mae York
No comments:
Post a Comment