I am sorry I have not updated this in a little over a week, but a lot has been going in my life. I will start with my trip back to the doctors on Friday, everything was OK, and had gained 1 1/2 Ozs, then on Saturday, I went to and did this thing called Shopping with Mama and Daddy, they get me a lot of new stuff, like a stroller, and a new swing. Then on Sunday I want to Church, it was fun, everybody enjoyed looking at me. Oh yea, I forgot to tell you that on Saturday I get my first bath, as you can see I didn't really like it, but Mama and Daddy said that this is the first of many, and do you believe that they told me one day I will be taking a bath all on my own? Yea, sure I will, but I guess we will see. Well it is time for bed, and I know Mama and Daddy really need to get some sleep. I will try to post something again really soon.
Love,
Jessika
P.S. I think that the last picture on this post will be Granddaddy's favorite... it has the UNC ram in it... Love ya
1 comment:
Jessika,
I see you have good taste. Go Heels!
Cooper and Lauren haven't learned that yet, but Grandma is working on it. I'm amazed at how fast you are growing. You are so beautiful. One day you will love your bath and you will love to go swimming. I hope Momma and Daddy are getting some rest. It's hard to be a new little girl, but it is hard for momma and Daddy-it's called sleep deprivation. That doesn't go away for them until you are about 25. Can't wait to see you. Love, Gma Cooper
Post a Comment