Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 2



Hello everyone again,
Today was a busy day, Mama put these things on me called clothes, and I didn't really like them at first, and they also put socks on me, but I kept kicking them off. Mama also brushed my hair as well. So what do you think about the out fit daddy got me for my "Birthday"? I also got this thing called a hearing test done on me as well, I didn't like it, but they said I Passed! Well I am going to go get some sleep now, and maybe a midnight snack if mama will let me.
Love,
Jessika

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Todd, Dora, and now Jessika. Just wanted to say "Congratulations" and she is beautiful. Have fun and enjoy her. I can't wait to see her :)
Robin

Unknown said...

aww i miss her already... she's so precious! we feel so blessed to be in her life and are thankful to you guys! we love y'all and congrats on your little miracle
love- nikki and cj