I came into this great big World today, and I could hear Mama and Daddy telling me how BIG the world was, but I didn't think it would be this Big. I meet a lot of new people today, First I meet this lady that was pulling on me to get me out of mama, they said she was a doctor, then when I got out it was cold, and I was mad, and I cried before I was all the way out, then I saw this man that said he was my Daddy, and I heard him say I had a head full of hair, whatever that means. I also meet my mama (From the outside), After a long time I meet my Grandmothers, and then Later on I meet my Granddaddies. I will keep you posted on my life as I grow.
Love,
Jessika
No comments:
Post a Comment