Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First post of 2009


Hello Everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR...
I just wanted to let everyone know that I am still here, and the I am doing great. I hope everyone had a Great Christmas, and remembered the real reason for the season. I am going to post more this year than I did last year, I Promise. Will I now weight a little over 12 pounds, and am over 24" long, I will know more next month when I go back to the doctor for my 6 month checkup. I know you and I both can not believe that I am going on 6 months old, but I am. Mama and Daddy have started me on a new food called baby food, I like the taste of some of them, but not others. I am told it a little bit more like real food than what I have been having. I also have just about learned how to hold my own bottle now as well. I will have it for sure before too much longer. I can also rollover sometimes, it is still hard on me now, but when I get the hang of it, mama and daddy better watch out because I will be able to roll all over the place. Well I am going to go to bed because I am getting really tired.
Love,
Jessika

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessika
It is really good to see that you have finally quit taking a bath. I am glad to see you and how much you have grown. Keep up the good work and I will see you real soon. I am going to bed also. Love and Kisses from Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw